What's the secret to being a better presenter? Passion, not (just) polish.
Through the recorded presentation and discussion, you'll learn the six Building Blocks for Better Talks and a process for putting them together for better presentations and presence.
- SITUATION - Who is it for? What does the talk need to do, for both you and your audience?
- SUBSTANCE - How do you find the big idea of the talk? What is its Red Thread™? How do you make it clear, defensible, and differentiated?
- STRUCTURE - How should you organize and outline a talk? How can you anticipate and overcome objections? How can you keep the audience interested and engaged?
- SUPPORT -How do you make your information come alive? Where and how should you use data, concepts, stories, and exercises?
- SCRIPTING & SLIDES - How do you turn an outline into a talk you can actually give? (Hint: it's not always a script... and it's not always slides!)
- STYLE - How can you make this process, and your presentations, truly fit you? How can you make the most of your own individual style to engage and empower the audience?